Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesdays

It's the big day. It's the day when I open up my iGooogle page, check my email, look at the healthy eating tip for the day, admire the beautiful picture of nature and the one, right next to it, of the adorable puppy. I check the weather and any pertinent news stories. And then, down at the bottom right, I find that my baby looks like this:


This is a big improvement, really, over some of the other pictures I've gotten. Wooble really is growing in there... I'm not just eating too much cereal. Yay!

And, I'm down another week. I'm officially in week 19, now. Next week I'll be halfway through and get to find out what gender Wooble is.

Now that I've incorporated a picture into my blog (I'll get better at this, I think!) Now I'm going to branch out and try something really crazy... a poll!

Searching... searching... searching...

Huh. Does anyone know how to put a poll in an actual post? Do I need to just do that on the sidebar? For now I'll do it on the sidebar, but I'd appreciate any help with putting it in the post itself! Thanks!

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

Congratulations Chelsea!! I'm glad I can read your blog again. So enjoyable.
I know you love books and writing so I think you might enjoy my daughter's book blog that she started a while back.
kerrisbookblog.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoy it. She loves sharing her love of reading.