Thursday, November 11, 2010

Picture Time!!!

So, remember how I want to start adding pictures to my blog? Well, here we go! I finally uploaded a bunch of pictures from my camera, so now I can start making my posts more interesting to look at. For right now, because I'm still working on getting creative juices flowing, I'm just dumping a bunch of them on here. I'm sure eventually I'll start adding captions and such and eventually it'll be fantastic. In the meantime, anything worth doing is worth doing poorly until you can learn how to do it well, right?

These are pictures from when we went camping this summer. It was one of the best camping trips I've ever had. We didn't do anything special, except try out our dutch oven for the first time. We didn't go on a hike or even a walk. We got there late, set up our tent, cooked dinner, put Cara in bed and looked at the stars. The next day, we slept in, took down our stuff, found a lake, decided it was way to crowded to try to do anything, learned about how to find and reserve better campsites for next time we want to go, and went home. But it was just us. We were relaxed. It was a calm, fun, simple evening... in my opinion, the very best kind.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that little girl of yours is getting SO big. Cute!