Thursday, November 4, 2010

Personal Policy

I like baths. They're soothing. They're warm. They're personal and private... except that I'm currently blasting about them on the internet. Still, it's an hour that I can spend being warm and soothed by myself.

Since getting pregnant, I've decided that baths are an absolute must in my life. I take my time. I usually sit and read for an hour, just soaking in mildly hot water and scented Epsom salts. Then I use pretty soaps, shave everything, pumice the rough spots, and for a couple of hours afterwards, even in my ever-expanding body, I feel pretty. It's a nice feeling. And so, I've decided that I need at least one of these a week.

So far, it's going well. My husband has even taken to asking me if I've had my bath yet. I love that he wants me happy.

No comments: