Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Personal Brand, Part 2

So, on a lighter note, I've made this decision:

When I'm rich and trying to get famous, I want the people in charge of Breast Cancer Awareness to market me.

Think about it! It started as baby pink ribbons. Then, everything pink was telling us to help with BCA. Now, you almost can't go grocery shopping without picking up something pink, whether or not you care about Breast Cancer.

I think the world needs to be aware of me that way.

Cheers!

***I would like to mention that I am neither promoting nor complaining about Breast Cancer Awareness... just appreciating their campaign. Way to go, guys!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Holly posted today that her kids were like the energizer bunny. Another very successful campaign.

WV: inciator
someone who shortens their words when they speak, slurring or failing to enunciate properly. Or should I say slurrin' 'n failin' ta talk lak a eddycated fella.