Friday, February 25, 2011

TMI

This is a post about my bladder. Just so you're warned.

So, obviously, all my internal organs are squished right now. That happens when one is almost 8 months pregnant. I'm pretty sure that my bladder is not uniformly squished. Instead, it is pinched in the middle, and has taken on the shape of an hourglass. This effectively limits how much can come out at a time. Let me assure you, the amount is pitiful. Five minutes later, more has squeezed through that pinch from the top section down to the bottom section. The result? I always feel the need to "go." Usually without much to show for my efforts, except for an increased agility in dropping my pants.

I told you it was too much information.

1 comment:

Maria said...

lol not to mention that the majority of pants have that huge extra flap on top so you have to be REALLY quick when you run/waddle into the bathroom. :D