Friday, February 18, 2011

New Baby Poll

Today is February 18th. The due date for Wooble is March 30th. It may be a little early to do this poll, but I'm so stinkin' anxious for baby to come that I'm doing this now anyway.

And probably jinxing myself. Oh well.

So, the poll is this:

Do you think Wooble is going to come early, on time, or late?

The facts are these:

1. Our family tends to come late. Schprid was 9 days overdue.

2. Wooble was begging for his turn from the day after Schprid was born. (I obviously wasn't ready for him then, but here we are now. I'm pretty sure I'm still not ready for him. Maybe I'll feel more ready when I'm no longer pregnant!) Anyway, this kid wants to be here!!!

3. My due date was originally March 8th, but after the ultrasound they decided to change it to March 30th.

4. I don't plan to schedule the birth of this baby if we can at all avoid it.

Anyway, this poll will be up for 10 days, until February 28th. That gives us plenty of time in case Wooble decides to come waaay early.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, wouldn't it be nice if they were right the first time? Those last few weeks are the worst!

Carla

Lynn said...

Looks like nobody wants you to be late!

WV: ropha--a natural drug produced by our own bodies, related to rohypnol (date rape drug) which causes a woman to forget how hard pregnancy and childbirth are so that when she finds out she is pregnant again she is actually happy and excited.

ha ha maybe there really is such a thing.

Jessie said...

I hope he comes early this time! I am sure you are pretty uncomfortable! BTW I got your message. You are so sweet to think of me! Reagan and I both have nastiness I don't want to pass along (she has croup I have bronchitis) And I have no voice which is why I didn't call you back yet! Anyway I would love a visit and play a game or whatever! :)