Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Did anyone else have a fantastic weekend? I sure did. The sun was shining and the days were warm. Seriously, they were warm enough that on Saturday I took Cruise out of the pasture and let him graze on our front lawn, and on Sunday our little family went for a walk at the park. Schprid was fascinated by the ducks at the pond. It was great. Just thought I'd share. Actually, I have a couple of fun stories from the weekend, but in the interest of suspense, I'll share those over the next couple of days.

For today, because it's a holiday, I feel the need to address the love in the air. Does anyone else feel it? I'll admit, I actually feel it more because of all the other V-day blogs that are addressing it. These are two of my favorites:

Pioneer Woman

Jansen Family Adventures (I hope it's okay that I'm linking to your blog!)

So much cuteness! I'm excited for my own kids to get older so we can do more to celebrate. For now, I'm excited for the yummy dinner we have planned for tonight... and for the gift exchange. Heehee. So fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course it's okay you're linking to my blog! I'm honored! I'm so glad you enjoy it. So, I am curious...what's on the menu?

~Carla

Chels said...

Heehee. We did that same pasta that I linked to before, with parmesan chicken, grilled zuccini, martinelli's, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yummy!

Thanks for letting me link to your blot. I love seeing all the things you do with your kids!