Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello, Sunshine!

Spring is teasing me.

It's January, for crying out loud. It's been officially winter for only a month. There is no way that spring is right around the corner.

And yet, Monday was gorgeous. It was sunny, and the sky was a beautiful blue, and the air seemed to sparkle with the promise of brighter days to come. This morning was the same way. Schprid and I tromped around in the remaining snow on our front lawn after our trip to the library, just to enjoy being outside and tromping in the snow. We weren't wearing coats.

I swear I can almost smell the sunshine.

It's got me thinking about flowers and herb gardens and playing in the park. And because I think, then I wish. And then I try to go outside and have to remember that it really is still freezing out there.

But...

Flowers. Camping. Horses. Swimming. There's so much to look forward to!

What do you love about Spring?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love it when the bulbs come peeking greenly out of the ground, and even more when they bloom.

WV: fosee--I fosee the coming of spring.

Ruth said...

Gardening! I love getting out and doing some good old-fashioned yard work and seeing my baby seeds sprout.