Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Pioneer Woman,

This week, I tried to make normal spaghetti. It's a good recipe. Hamburger, tomato sauce, spices, noodles. Usually, it's a recipe with which I cannot go wrong. Unfortunately, you have spoiled me.

See, I stumbled across your Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe last year, and made it for Hubby's birthday with Parmesan Chicken. The meal was heavenly. We have had it at least twice since that wonderful day in October- once for my birthday and then again just because. Each time, I have felt my tongue curl up with joy. Gone are the days when I can enjoy regular spaghetti. Gone are the days when I am content with normal red sauce.

Thanks a lot,

Drooling Over Pasta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm...I just went and looked at her recipe. What a great idea! I will definitely be using cream in my next sauce. I just want to make spaghetti now!

~Carla