Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to the Grindstone

Well, the holidays are over, the house is trying to get clean again, and we're into the long, cold, rather boring part of... Winter.

That means it's time to get back into the groove. (Mine is not nearly as cool as the Emperor's New, or even his old groove.)

Of course this means housework, yardwork, going to the doctor, and taking care of life's little chores. For me, it also means working more on my class. I'm taking Human Anatomy. I'm doing the independent study version, mostly because I didn't want to go to a cadaver lab twice a week. So far, I'm 4 chapters into it, have over 200 flash cards, and 9 months to finish the rest of the class. Wish me luck; I'm gonna need it!

What's your groove?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! hehe. Actually, I love Anatomy--I bet you're learning tons! Have fun!

~Carla

Lynn said...

My groove is hours and hours spent tutoring students who apparently have a New Year's Resolution to pass their math classes.

I've heard there might not be any math next quarter. bummer. On the other hand, a quarter off work might not be a bad thing...I'll tell my creditors I really needed that time to veg a little, right?

WV: truslym--the latest fad diet plan.