Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Way Things Should Be

What's better than finding $20 in your jeans pocket that you'd completely forgotten about? Finding substantially more in your BYU Financial Center that they owe you!

It was great. I went in to pay my insurance for spring/summer, and discovered that there was almost the equivalent of a semester's worth of tuition in there. I vaguely recall sending that in, and it not going where it was supposed to, but then I believe my pell grant kicked in, or something fortuitous, and so yesterday I payed off my insurance and still had... a substantial amount of money left over! I called them today and said, "Um... I think you owe me money." The nice man at the other end of the line said, "No problem, we'll send that to you in a check and you should have it by the end of the week or beginning of next week."

Life, my friends, is truly beautiful.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay! That IS wonderful!