Sunday, May 17, 2009

Project #1




So, I mentioned before, I believe, that Ryan and I had gotten ourselves a new dresser set from Ikea several days ago. We now have two of the three of those put together, and our clothes transferred over to them. All of that was for the purpose of these pictures you see here! See, Cara needed a dresser, and so instead of buying her a new one, I took the old wooden one that Ryan and I have been using for the past year and gave it a major renovation. It used to be a very respectable brown wood. Quite delightful. It suited us very well for a year, and Ryan for many years before that. Now, it is quite suitable for a little girl about to be born! I must admit, I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. My next project will be to do the same thing to the little nightstand that is on Ryan's side of the bed. It will be all sorts of girlified, and perhaps we will have an acceptable room for Cara to sleep in, after all.

2 comments:

Maria said...

awww how cute!

Holly said...

Chelsea--that turned out SO cute! I am very impressed!!!