Monday, May 11, 2009

Sexy About the Torso

This was how my brother described himself after several weeks at boot camp. It's understandable, really, with all the exercise they get there.

However, he recently graduated from boot camp and moved on to the school where he will learn Arabic. With this, he gained a few more freedoms, and was able to go buy himself a phone. He called me late one night and we chatted... even later into the night. He told me about his life as it continually changes, and I asked him about his sexy torso. His voice turned downcast as he told me that he's not getting quite as much exercise, and in as little as 2 weeks, he has noticed a change. His exact words were, "I'm getting a bit paunchy."

I didn't think of this witty reply at the time, but it occurred to me later to say, "I know how you feel."

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

awww you are so cute looking!