Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spoiled

Have I ever mentioned that I'm completely spoiled?  I am.  I'm a rotten little princess. 

Actually, I'm not sure if I'm rotten, and I know I'm not very little.  Totally a princess, though.

Here's the proof:

Wooble sleeps through the night.  He has for a good three weeks already.  And when I say he sleeps through the night, I mean that we put him in bed around 9:30 or 10 pm, and he doesn't wake up until 9 the next morning. 

Schprid was the same way.  She gave us 12 hours/night from the time she was three months old.

Tiara, anyone?

3 comments:

Lynn said...

That won't be as fun when they are in school and you have to dig them out of bed!

Ha ha just had to rain on your parade. The above issue is actually easy to solve with alarm clocks and letting them take their own consequences. I always laugh when I hear of moms waking up their teens. Hello, tardy detention anyone?

WV: chiness---A Chinese Chess Set; similar to Chinese Checkers but with more shape to the figures.

Hey, maybe we ought to invent that. :)

Chels said...

We had early-morning seminary. If I was late for that, there weren't really any consequences. I like the way you think, though...

Quite frankly, I have a really hard time waking up early myself. I have tried time and time again, but my body needs a lot of sleep, and I have a hard time falling asleep at night. That translates to sleeping in in the morning. I hate it, but there it is. During high school I did get up early every morning and wound up depressed because of it. Well, that and other things, but the tiredness was a huge contributor.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.