Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Did I Mention We Also Went to the Aquarium?

This is the Schprid standing in front of a cool mural.


This is the Wooble, wearing his typically surprised expression.

Schprid and Hubby found an awesome frog to sit on.

Schprid loved looking at the fish.

So did Hubby.


We got to touch the Manta Rays!  How cool is that?

If you haven't noticed, I'm putting a few more words with each of my blog entries.  Perhaps that's my way of easing myself back into the blogging world.  I do like blogging, I swear!  And, since I'm pretty much out of pictures for the next little while, as of tomorrow I'll be starting to write again.  Woohoo!  Now I just need to figure out what to write about...  woohoo?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! Acquariums are awesome! And I totally love Wooble's "typical surprised" look! I swear Harry was that little last week...they grow so very fast!

Carla