Monday, December 5, 2011

A Few Thoughts



1.  It's my birthday.  All day.  And it's sunny and beautiful outside.  I'm turning 29.  If I understand the rules right, I will be turning 29 for every birthday after this one, as well.  Rest assured, for this one, I really am 29. 

2.  I'm really excited about this year.  I think 29 is going to be a good year.  I'm planning to graduate from college.  I'm planning to finally get down to my goal weight, or maybe even my ideal weight.  I'm planning to build my business and to learn more about horses.  I'm planning to start teaching my daughter how to ride. 

3.  You know that cute messy bun that you see on Pinterest?  I think I finally figured out how to make it, and I'm pretty stoked about it.  It's surprisingly comfortable.

4.  Our office is turning into more of an office.  It started out as a closet, so it's fun to turn it into an office.  On Saturday we ripped out the carpet and installed hard flooring that matches our hallway.  It's awesome.  Now the rolly office chair doesn't get stuck on the carpet.  It's entirely too much fun.

5.  Have you guys seen the new options for your blogs?  I'm tempted to try it.  In fact, I think I will.  After I finish this post, I'm going to try one of the new formats.  Let me know if you like it, kay?

6.  My 9-month-old-son is crawling.  Save me!

7.  The Schprid loves Tangled, and runs around the house singing (yelling) "Dashing, and bounding, and flying, and splashing, and running, and freeeeeeeeee!"  It's funny.  She also loves Christmas and enjoys "finding Tissass" lights on all the houses we drive by at night.

8.  I had so many ideas of things to write for you guys.  There was so much.  Each one could have been its own blog.  Now?  Nothin'.  Complete blank. 

9.  I better go clean my house, now.  Yes, I do need to clean, even though it's my birthday.  Not to worry... I have good presents coming to me later.  Hubby's good that way.

10.  The picture above is actually from last year.  Schprid is, if you can believe it, bigger and cuter now.  She also has more fun playing in the snow.  Absolutely loves it!  Still, this is a cute picture, I think.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I knew I needed to call you yesterday, but things got out of hand over here. Happy birthday my friend! I am sorry I didn't get you called!

I love you! I hope you have a great day!