Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Everything

There's been a trend on Pinterest, lately, where people post things they want to do before they die.  There are things like "swim with dolphins,"  "eat at Hell's kitchen,"  and "have a marriage more beautiful than my wedding."  I ran across one that said, "be the one less lonely girl at a Justin Beiber concert."  I had no idea what it means to be one less lonely girl at a Justin Beiber concert, and I realized that I did want to know.  It was a reference to a culture I don't know about.

Here's the thing, though.  I don't want to listen to Justin Beiber's songs.  I don't fault those who do, I just get the feeling I wouldn't enjoy his music.  It's not that I specifically want to know more about JB.  I just want to know everything.  (Small wish, I know.)  I want to know everything because I want to be involved in the conversations and I want to understand the jokes.  All of them.

The end.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Haha! This post both made me literally lol, but also made my day. So thank u!

Cameron said...

When you figure out how to do all that can you let me know? I'd greatly appreciate it!