Friday, August 7, 2009

Blog Modifications

Woohoo! I finally figured out after many tries and many months how to get a cute background, and then the three-column blog, and then a picture for my banner... all sorts of fun! Now I just need to figure out what it is that I want to display on the sides, and whether or not I actually like that huge picture of me as the banner. I like the picture, I'm just not sure if this is the place for it. Oh- and in case you were wondering, that was taken last Summer when Ronnie, Ryan and I hiked Timp. It was a fun trip.

3 comments:

Kelty said...

KEEP THE PICTURE!!! that is my vote, it is AWESOME, pure CHELSEA.

Ronnie said...

Way fun trip! And I agree with Kelty, keep it as your banner. I am sad to hear you have to vacate the apartment, but maybe this just means you will find a more fantastic place to live...

Maria said...

I love the picture!

You do have to tell me how to make it 3 column ...I have been trying to figure it out forever!