Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Project #2










































So, forever ago (and by forever I mean just a few weeks) I finished painting the dresser. We have since put baby's clothes and toys into it, and it's just the cutest thing ever! Today I finished painting the little bedside stand that I wanted to go with it. Admittedly, I'm not quite as happy with how it turned out compared to the dresser, but it is fun that they look like they match and they're all sorts of girly and cute. Here's hopin' baby Cara likes them... and that they don't get completely beaten up before she can appreciate them!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Those are darling! I will have to come see the rest of her room!

I appreciated your comments on my blog. You've given me a lot to think about. I know what you mean about valuing ourselves based on what we accomplish. Maybe it's our New England ancestors!

I spent five hours serving at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house today and that is more value than what I could have done around here. But all I did was stand around and greet people and point the way to the stairs or elevator!

Yet, the sink is still full of dishes. So they must be addressed as well, I guess.
Thanks for calling today; I really enjoyed it!

Ruth said...

they look fabulous. it's more decorating that I've done for either babies, so you go girl.