Sunday, June 28, 2009

No Baby Yet

Just in case any of you were wondering... Yesterday was the due date, and while I had contractions for over an hour, they weren't real labor and she didn't make an appearance. Last night my stomach hurt and I slept poorly, which meant that I woke up exhausted and still with a stomachache, which is why I stayed at home all day just resting. Hope everyone has a great Sunday! And rest assured... I will definitely post a blog with pictures when I get home from the hospital with our brand new daughter! Keep checking back!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh I am soooo excited for you! I can't wait to see your little girl. I'll be praying for you!

Ruth said...

I've been checking every day! Thanks for the update.

Holly said...

We will definitely be checking! Good luck, and we can't wait to hear!

Lynn said...

Hang in there Chelsea! I hope your mom gets there soon! Thanks for keeping us posted. She may get here before the 4th yet!