Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a Girl!

And she has just the cutest little fingers you've ever seen!

She's still very active. She was moving all over the place, but kept her chin tucked up tight to her knees and wouldn't let the doctor get a good look at either her head or her heart, no matter how much he poked and prodded her.

I have a little girl!

We've mostly decided on the name Cara Libby Roberts. She will have my initials (my name is Chelsea Laurel Roberts) and Libby is my Mom's maiden name, which I think is really cool. Also, Cara means Friend, Libby means Consecrated to God, and Roberts means Of Bright Fame. All in all, I think it's a beautiful name. It's not completely for sure, but we both really like it so far.

Thoughts and impressions- Oh my goodness! I'm so excited, and at the same time completely awed. I can't wait to meet her in person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was right! Congratulations! :)

Adrianna said...

Congrats! Your motherly instinct was right!!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY FOR A GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! A cute little girl!!! YAY!!! A cute little pink girly!!

Ruth said...

wooopi! I"m so excited for you! I LOVE having a girl and you will have so much fun! Be prepared to be wrapped around her little finger.