Friday, January 16, 2009

Roll Call

So, once upon a time, I started a blog. Originally, I did it to give people access to my Dreamworlds story, but it became something more. When it looked as though there was absolutely no interest in my musings, I wandered away to other pursuits.

This past summer, I was gently reprimanded for not keeping up on my blog. Apparently, it seems there are those who read. This is wonderful! I welcome you all! Might I simply encourage you to write me notes now and again? It is fun to keep up with friends, but difficult to find the motivation to post when I'm not sure anyone reads. Please?

4 comments:

Chels said...

Incidentally, I only follow 3 people's blogs. If you have one, send me the address and then I can keep up with you, too! Love ya!

Chelsea

Ashley said...

Of course I read your blog! dude! its how I monitor you! ;)

Ruth said...

Sorry this is late. I don't touch the computer as often as I used to. I DID think it was kinda fun hearing you discuss your pregnancy at the same time I was keeping "mum" about mine. Actually, I think when you announced yours we didn't know about ours yet. I seem to remember feeling a tad bit jealous that you had gotten pregnant and we hadn't yet. But we were obviously off on that. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm reading this late, but I do read your blog when I can Chelsea! (this is Brittiany Cahoon by the way). I read your dreamworlds and then I kept reading, so you do have another reader! I'll read as much as I can, but I'll be gone on my mission in about a week and a half. Just wanted you to know I do read! :)