Thursday, July 7, 2011

Surfing!

Our city now has a beach resort, which is pretty awesome because we're nowhere near the ocean.  That's okay, though, because as long as you can get hundreds of gallons of water shooting with incredible force up a hill, you can pretend like you're at the ocean, which is exactly what we did when my family was here. 

Here are a few of the highlights:

The best pictures were of the boys falling up.  I loved it.

Often, you can't even tell who's who.

Then again, sometimes they got it right and they just look cool.

Like right here.

Schprid and Grandma had a great time watching, taking pictures, and, in Schprid's case, drinking a ton of water.  Which eventually overflowed her diaper onto my lap.  Ah, the life of a mother.  :)


Back to the action...

...or to watching it from above while striking an awesome pose.

Do you see toes poking out at the bottom, there?  I wonder who that was...

FAIL.  Fun pic, though.

This one started to get pretty good at the whole standing up thing about halfway through.  It was fun to watch.

And here's Hubby, planking.  Look it up.  Planking.  I'm so proud!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That looks like so much fun!

We're going to Minneapolis next month. I think I'll get to see one of the Great Lakes!

WV: saiondr
I went to the saion dr to get my previously unidentified body part checked.

Cameron said...

That was fun =D