Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome, Terresa!

This morning I find myself both overjoyed and a little wierded out. You see, I found a comment (always welcome) from a friend I have never met. Her name is Terresa, and I found her blog through my Aunt Lynn. It's called The Chocolate Chip Waffle and is completely wonderful. I checked it out one day and found a love of writing and of words that closely mirrors what is in my own heart. I added a link to her blog on the sidebar of my blog, but never announced my presence to her. No comments, nothing. Apparently I'm not as anonymous as I thought....

At any rate, Welcome Terresa, and any others who may be watching from afar!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love Terresa's blog! I liked her Halloween comments today. I enjoyed sewing this year, but I don't regret the years my kids had to wear big brothers' costumes from last year. Or a sheet over the head for a ghost.

Taven wanted to be a black ghost and I found myself drawing a chalk outline on black fabric and sewing it into a 'ghost gown' about 30 minutes before the ward party.

We couldn't get the hood right; he looks more like a friar than a ghost! We had him kneel in "prayer" for his picture! I hope to post on my blog or facebook Monday or Tuesday. I commented "you look like a friar" and he said, "okay, I'll be a friar then." Just as sweet as could be, and he has no idea what it meant!

Aunt Lynn