Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures

Okay, I'm going to try this picture thing again. (I apologize if I'm blogging faster than people can read.)

First, as mentioned a few days ago, I am apparently not looking terribly pregnant. Really, a big part of it depends on what I wear, I think. Although, the girl at the pool couldn't tell I was pregnant even in a swimsuit, so... let me know what you think!

Second, as mentioned in one previous post, I got pampered this weekend. The girl who cut my hair was completely enamored with my curls and wanted to show them off. I gave her permission. The end result was, I thought, a cross between bedhead/a rat's nest and cool/funky/modern. I spent all day getting used to it, then tried to re-create it this morning. I think today's attempt looks better, overall, than yesterday's, but the curl in the back isn't quite as cute. Something about trying to do your hair backwards and upside-down, I think. :) Anyway, I'm still undecided as to whether I like it. What do you think?

1 comment:

Maria said...

Your hair looks awesome! I am so glad you had so much fun. A pampered day well deserved!
Just wait till you can use all the goodies you have gotten so far. Its just way to fun!