Monday, November 7, 2011

Bigger Loser

Hello, Friends!

I'm happy today. 

Why am I happy?  That's a good question.

I'm happy because today was weigh-in day. 

It happens every Monday.  For the last couple of months, it's been a constant battle.  I'm up two pounds, and I'm down two pounds.  Through September and October, I fluctuated between 16 and 18 pounds of weight loss.  Finally, at the end of October, I stayed solidly at 18 pounds for two weeks in a row.  That was enough to encourage me and, this past week, I lost 2 more pounds.  That's right!  I have officially lost 20 pounds!!!  Woohoo!  It's taken me 5 months, but I've done it. 

I have 29 more pounds to go, but I've done 20.  I can do another 29.  Wish me luck, pray for me, and celebrate with me!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Amazing! I am so happy for u!

Lynn said...

Good Job, Chelsea!

Skyjam said...

Way to go! :)