Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stretching My Virtual Limbs

When one has been sleeping, one has the tendency to stretch after waking up. It's natural enough, I suppose. I love it, though, when Cara does it. She's so little, but when she's been sleeping in her carrier or her swing, she often stretches her whole body out as long as it will go- her arms go over her head and her legs stretch way out... it's so cute!

So, for a corny little metaphor, I feel like I've been sleeping in a virtual carrier and now that we have the internet in our home again (yay!) I can keep in touch with people, pay bills, listen to Pandora... ah, life is good. Hello, World! :)

Anyway, the first item of business, obviously, is to post new pictures of Cara. So, here you are!





3 comments:

Holly said...

Welcome back! I'm so sad you're gone and that I never came over to say goodbye. I'm so sorry! I LOVE the new pictures of Cara! She is so cute and getting so big! How is life up in Heber?

Adri said...

Oh my goodness! How did Cara get so big already?! She is a doll! I'm glad you got the internet back - I was so lost without it when I first had Chandler.

Ruth said...

I also LOVE baby stretches. One time Baby Michelle and I stretched at the same time while RObert was watching. He laughed pretty hard because we both had the exact same stretching-look on our face.

Cara is so cute! And you two look great. Keep hanging in there! Are you doing better?