Monday, June 23, 2008

Pictures to appease the masses...

So, this amazing creation was part of my "park" theme. My dad build that bridge, the stream is fabric, there are flowers and a "rock" wall and trees and flowers... that's how people came into my reception. Can I just say I love my family?














This picture is just after we were married. Kissy kissy!













Some of my favorite pictures of Ryan are when he's with the bridesmaids. In this one, they're attacking him with their flowers. On the bottom left is Ehrin, who used to work with me at Heritage and has become a great friend. She flew out to California to be there for the wedding. Above her is my little cousin Elle and her sister Alexis. Top right is my sister Hayley, and bottom right is Ryan's sister, Becky. They're fun girls.


So, I'm not sure exactly what was going on in this picture, but it looks like the moms were fighting to keep us to themselves, and we're trying to stay together, and Ryan looks like He-man- or Elvis. :) He'd give me a funny look if he knew what I was writing about him...













Shoes! Don't look now, but I have the same shoes as one of my bridesmaids. Gotta love Pay-less!













So, apparently I can't load more than a few pictures at a time on this thing, but I'll work on getting more later.

No comments: